Once you have done the first part of a PADI Discover Scuba Diving DSD / Try-Dive experience like described in this link, or if you have previously done a similar dive with another dive centre in the last 12 months (proof will be required), you could enrol in this boat diving experience. This is a fully fledged scuba boat dive with your instructor.
Boat diving adventure | PADI Discover Scuba Diving | Boat-Dive-Excursion
By this time, it is clear that you have truly enjoyed your Try Dive in the bay. If you have done the Try Dive in the last few days, we´ll just get the kit ready for you, board our purpose built dive boat, brief you on the dive site and down we go. Your Instructor will be with you every step of the way. If you have done a Try Dive a little while ago – but no more then 12 months – we´ll go through the basics with you again, before setting off on the boat. From door to door, this experience will take around 2.5 hours. Maximum depth will be 12 meters.
How’s my day looking?
DSD Boat Dives are conducted either on the 11.30 or 14.30 boat. You will arrive at the dive centre at 11 or 14.00 hrs respectively, for an 11.30 or 14.30 hrs boat departure.
We usually bring all our diving customers back to shore, around 2 hours after departure.
It is pretty much a given, that one dive will take around 2.5 hours from start to finish, so your non-diving friends, family or the spouse will know when you are due back on shore.
Just contact us at the dive centre, to arrange a dive for you, at the time that suits you best.
So, Can I do it?
- You will need to be min. 10 years of age….. or a little bit older.
- Previously completed our DSD Try Dive in the last 12 months or alternatively having completed a very similar experience elsewhere in the world. In this case, evidence will be required.
- You will have to be able to answer NO to all the questions in this medical questionnaire. If you have to answer with a yes, or if you have a pre-existing medical condition, you´ll have to get a medical clearance first.
What is included?
- All equipment hire
- Insurance during the course
- Professional Team
- Very possibly a life-changing experience
What is not included?
- Anything not mentioned above
- Dive related Christmas presents for the next 25 years
What do I need to bring with me?
- Proof of your previous Try-Dive experience in the last 12 month
- Sweets or an apple for your instructor
OK, so I have done that what’s next?
There is only one next step after this – Learn to dive with a PADI Open Water Diver Course.